Tuesday, December 3, 2013

My cutest kitty Tanny

6months since the first time we met masa first day dekat college, she tegur me. Ingat datang sana takkan dapat kawan, but at last I met pretty cute kitty cat Tania Liyana. She from Damansara,and same age with me. Apa yang I nak cakap pasal Tania, is mula mula dia ni macam shy shy juga. Bila den lamo konal dia ni, shotttt juga wayar kat otak dia ni. HAHA sebenarnya wayar I pun ada juga yang putus, sampai sekarang tak boleh sambung. You know what, I sebenarnya takut dengan new friendship. Sebab kalau friendship mesti ada fight fight and salah faham. I told her I hope kita tak gaduh, cause I hate fighting. Tapi benda yang I tak nak jadi, happen to us. First time me and Tania gaduh, if I'm not mistaken pasal......(LUPA WEH). OH yeah pasal time tu nak balik Kuantan,then I beli ticket awal without bagitahu dia and Firdo. I didn't know yang Firdo takkan balik college time tu, sebab Firdo akan temankan Tanny balik Kuantan cause lagipun I naik bus from Klang, my dad can't send me ke KL. So suddenly she sentap cause she kena balik sorang. OH SHIT! I dah takut,I don't know what to do when Firdo kata "Tania sentap dengan you Emaa..". I called her but she didn't pick up. I know she marah..I don't know what to do then I cried. I'm scared cause Tanny marah I.
Second time we gaduh (actually salah faham) and I know it's my fault. I yang jauhkan diri from them, cause I'm mad and sentap pasal benda yang remeh. That was the arghhhhh terseksa jiwa ragaku masa tu. I cried everynight, everyday cause I really miss them, and I regret. Dengan Firdo buat muka poyo dia when jumpa I. SUMPAH SAKIT..Then satu hari tu, after class, I met her..dia macam nak mengelak I guess, then I said "Tania I'm sorry.." then I hug her, I'm burst into tears that time then dia just, "it's okay..." then she left. I still sedih cause I know dia marah lagi. I'm pissed, so I went out with my friend that night, lepas je keluar college, got call from Arif. Pelik, Arif call me? (Arif pun buat dono kat aku time perang dingin haha) So I jawab, cakap cakap punya cakap then Arif pas phone dia kat sorang-sorang.. HAHA TERHARU AND I CRIED masa cakap tu. That time I realized I need them...Alhamdulillah sampai sekarang me and Tanny takde fight2 and I HOPE SANGAT no more lah after this. I can't...really can't.

After dah lama kenal Tanny, I know she's really nice, dia sangat mental HAHAHA..One thing I takkan lupa about her, and I think she know.. "Kalau dia senyum/gelak tiba-tiba means........" HAHA I miss you girl, REALLY miss you. Miss you dance dekat your closet,miss you singing,miss you cakap Indonesia, miss everything. I'm sorry Tanny for all my wrongdoings, I know I'm not a good friend,but this is me. Try to be the bestfriend in the world hehe..I don't want to see you cry or sad. I would do anything for my friends,my bestfriends, as long as I can see bff I happy. I would :).. Don't blame yourself terus-terusan dong, kamu itu enggak pantesss sedih sedihan yaa. (Your style indonesia) HAHA cheer up my girl. GO TANNY GO GO TANNY GO !

xoxo Airmaa. :) :* <3