Sunday, November 23, 2014

23 November 2014

It's been 2 years, for a girl like me who has live without a special one or in the other words Mr. Right. Along the two years, of course there were a few guys I met and crush on. I tried to let my heart open for each of them, but couldn't work. Am I that choosy? I don't think that I am, because I do make the evaluation to make sure he can be the right one. For the first year after spm I found this guy, he being nice, sweet. Unfortunately I can't, because I heard he judging people based on the appearance. Next I met a guy who is charming, and I think all the girls out there would fall in love with him because he's handsome, but pretty face doesn't guarantee your happiness, he's such a jerk. There comes a year where I met another guy, very unexpected because at first I didn't realized he's into me, till I read a notes about me which he wrote. He's a very nice guy, he used to be a quiet, and shy guy. Well I didn't give any good respond so he stopped liking me. Actually that was a good way because don't let your heart and your feeling hurt just because of her, if she doesn't like you, make the first step and go. Lately, I've been out and spent my time with a new guy friend. He's not really my friend, he's one of my girl's friend. I really don't expect we both can be closed as now. He's such a good friend, caring, he has a sense of humor which I can't stop laughing my ass out with his fucking hilarious jokes. He knew everything, how to make me laugh, coax me, cheer me up. I won't lie and I do love him but not more than a bestguyfriend because I'm not ready. I'm easy to love but fall in love, not really in my plans. I wait no one in my life, I'm just done of being hurt. Plus I need to focus on what I've started. I love everyone...