Monday, November 24, 2014

24 November 2014

It's not me, it's my heart. My heart won't let the door open. To be the one for someone ain't easy if you don't have a strong heart. I don't have it. I change my mind easily, my feelings fade easily. Actions change everything, I'm not like other girls. I'm sorry if I've had gave hopes. I love people easily, but I don't love you that way. Not love that everyone wants. Dearself, you're just not ready to be someone's. You're afraid of getting hurt. No one wants, it's painful. I'm so sad and a bit upset because I've done it again. I'm such a jerk, I deserve nobody. I kept giving them hopes. I didn't meant to, they're just being so nice. I'm not taking advantages.. God knows everything. I swear to God, I love everyone just not fully love them, because I'm just not ready. Thank you for your time reading this people :)